Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Ino's First post


Hello...I want to introduce myself...I am Ino
pronounced E-no and I'm the new Kitty in the house...



  My now Mum & Dad begged  asked me very nicely if I wanted to pen a post today since Izzy, my traitor sister and Miss Kitty are running around the house like lunatics! 

  I don't use my conserved energy with such kittenish. Mum says she has been watching me and find me to be a more refined one. I dare say she spoke the truth and now I know I will have someone to challenge me at every turn. I'm ready and able to find out if she has what it takes to withstand a good challenge at wit. We shall see...
  My new Dad...he's purring right into my paws... I love him and know I will have fun challenging him too...but not with wit...
Mol!
  I know a New Year has come and I feel the need to Wish You All well for it...I hope it brings New Wealth  and Prosperity to All!
  
Oh, I forgot to mention...Miss Kitty will be no pushover...that girl has moxie style and class... I will have to be on guard at all times with this one...
  Things are certainly looking up and I certainly love being in my new home and the new family is...well...they are not bad...not bad at all...heee-hee-hee!

  Mum will come back to visit later...she is resting in bed...her leg is hurting...

See You Soon... Ino



17 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you officially, Ino! Looks like you'all have had a busy time over Christmas! Wishing you all a Happy New Year and much better health for everyone in 2014 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you Ino. I am sure you will be very happy in your new home.
    Happy New Year to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you sure did a nice post Ino and we hope you will give us an update on your fun soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ino, we are furry pleased to meet you. And we is happy you and your sisfurs are getting along.

    We hopes your mom's leg feels better soon! Sending purrs her way.

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    Pee Ess: we lub your new header - it's pawsome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to meet you, Ino! You did a great job with the blog post!

    Happy New Year! And we hope Mom feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so nice to meet you Zeno. Very interesting name! You are gorgeous, and we look forward to more posts from you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welsome Ino and happy Mew Year to you all! Wishing fo ra wonderful year - and no sore legs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ino, you're a cutie. Wishes for all for a happy and especially healthy 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice to get to know you, Ino. We are sorry to hear about your mom's leg, and we hope it feels better really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to Ino and Izzy! We are so happy you ended up in the loving home you did with Loretta. We are sending purrs to Loretta and hope that her leg will feel better soon. Wishing you all a very Happy New Year and a 2014 filled with health, joy, love, prosperity, peace and possibility!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Ino! We are very pleased to meet you!
    We can hardy wait to hear more about you!
    Your TX furiends,

    ReplyDelete
  12. It sounds like you guys are going to be good buddies very soon! We hope to see more of you (and your wit) on the blog, Ino! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome to blogland Ino. Hope you all have a great year ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely! I think I could never have too many cats! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. great job Ino,Happy new year,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Welcome Ino!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You´re a pretty kitteh!
    Have a nice 2014!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to: She..."Spoke To Me" I's like yu' word...meow!

Link Within