Friday, March 22, 2013

To Our Followers


Good Morning,

  I am having a bit of trouble with Google+. I had to delete this feature from my blog in order to access the blog pages early this morning. Afterwards, things are back to normal, however, Google is gone!
 
  While I certainly do not wish to lose any followers, I will be working on this problems to get to the bottom of it. Please bear with me as I do so. Please be assured, I still have my profile page with all followers...I did not lose this. As soon as I work it all out, I will be back with you.
 
Yes, Kitty & Lovey are creating havoc because of it. I think they will have to visit Mim today so I can work in peace. Thank you for understanding. Wishing you a very pleasant day, filled with peace and joy!

All The Best,
Loretta
 

1 comment:

  1. My mom also had some problems using Google. She still uses the old profile of blogger, but now she is worried because she noticed Google reader will be closed soon, she likes that reader because it's a good way to follow blogs and see updates.
    :( we need now to find another reader.
    Purrs and love to you all and a nice weekend,
    Luna - WE LOVE LUNA and hugs from mom Léia

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to: She..."Spoke To Me" I's like yu' word...meow!

Link Within