Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Kitty's Sharp Tongue Strikes Again


I was in the kitchen trying to plate Miss Kitty's food and she was circling 8's, driving me beans with her constant meows...
 Just before I turned to place her dish she loudly declared, 

"Just what part of meow don't you understand! You are slower than anybody's christmas...give me my food now... I'M STARVING!" 

I've never laughed so much and so hard in my life! How in the world does mom put up with her sass is beyond me!!...

Kitty: "Daun what picture-taking school did you flunk?"
Daun: "LOL........LOL.......LOL......LOL LOL LOL!!!!"

11 comments:

  1. The picture is hilarious!
    Miss Kitty is sooo cute!
    Please send our love to Loretta!
    /Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha!!! The FEED ME meows are the loudest in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOL she knows how to express herself!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Miss Kitty,not very ladylike!lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes room service is way too slow. Purrs and hugs to Mom from all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always a funny kitty...

    ReplyDelete
  7. hihi oui tu avais faim.
    ronrons d'Opale et Sonye

    ReplyDelete
  8. MOL, we think she expressed herself very nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gotta keep the beans on their toes, Miss Kitty, good work!

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  10. I use my loudest miaow when I wan´t to play :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to: She..."Spoke To Me" I's like yu' word...meow!

Link Within