Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Happy Tuesday


Good Morning, Welcome...come on in, we're having coffee and danish...we sure wish you could join us...maybe next time!!


                                                                                      Click On The Picture
"Have you ever tried to watch kittens with a straight face... Impossible...you can't possibly keep a straight face in the presences of these little cuties." Seemingly, my heart rejoices!


Note: Please bear with me as I try to get around to commenting. I am still so far behind and having to meet my deadlines with the paper. Summer's are always busy!
Luv, loretta

8 comments:

  1. I read the last blogs ..gladd that everyone is gonna better..greetings Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved seeing beautiful Miss Kitty on your last post and glad to hear everyone is feeling better=YAY!!...Our Mommy agrees with todays post=she is in love with us and of course, everything we do is adorable/funny/awesome!!MOL...Happy Tuesday, sweetie...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki, Mommy Cat, Daddy Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're having a happy Tuesday! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cute picture. There is no way to watch kittens without smiling. Summers are busy for many of us so no worries.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm...danish sounds yummy! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No worries! We're just glad to know you are back, and everyone is feeling healthy again.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Miss Kitty, I'm sending love, lights and purrs!
    Luna - WE LOVE LUNA and hugs from mom Léia

    ReplyDelete
  8. well rats! I'm bummed I missed out on the coffee!

    our mom can't help but smile at us...even Minnie when she is trouble making, mol!
    purrs,

    ~Pip
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to: She..."Spoke To Me" I's like yu' word...meow!

Link Within