Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Miss Kitty's Tuesday Lounging


Hi to all my buddies and Mum's Peeps...
  

Miss Kitty here...I love my Mum's bed! I sleep in my bed, but mum's is so much better. The soft throw is the best. Purrrr...

                                                          Click pics to enlarge
I like to go all over so I leave my scent...I make it my bed. Purrr. Carly no like hair so I take bed from her, her gone to college. She my grand-sister. What's that?...


Now, I get sleepy to much work but first I have to get scent and hair on mom's 'little girl.' Mum talk to her and call her 'her little girl', but she no talk back...her must be no-talker...
what's she?


I like big 'little girl' her is mum's favorite one! See how I can get my scent and hair on her. Purr...her feels good!


Her also have good lap...purr...she no care if Miss Kitty take a nap on lap. She not move...why she not move? I no care her lap is good...I...zzzzz.

18 comments:

  1. You are doing a great job Miss Kitty. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I try hard to finish scent and hair job! he-he...

      Delete
  2. Enjoy your nap on her lap - see we're poets!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sure are the sweetest pics Miss Kitty! Hugs to you Mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Kitty you are a wise kitty!
    Hugs
    Madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there Miss Kitty, wonderful to see you! Thanks for stopping by today. That bed looks very comfy-cosy for sure. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Clooney why we lose each other I dont know!!

      Delete
  6. We just did some catching up and are so sorry to hear about Loretta's fall. We send her our biggest purrs and prayers for her eyes, her foot and leg and her health. Thinking of you all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mum says thank you Clooney's Mum...we think of yu' always too!

      Delete
  7. That is a great place to take a nap with a nice friend. Too cute. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Miss Kitty I think you found the best spot to take a long nap! How very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The best lap is the one that doesn't move ... EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to: She..."Spoke To Me" I's like yu' word...meow!

Link Within