Monday, June 24, 2013

We 're Home!



Daddy's home... Miss Kitty was waiting in her window when we drove in  today. She is indeed a happy cat! She did figure eights and purred loudly when we walked into the house. She hasn't left his side since. Amanda & Lovey are equally excited. 
  James asked me to Thank You all for your well wishes and prayers. He appreciates them more than you know. We had some scary moments, but hopefully with new meds, diet and doc's instructions, importantly, prayers...we will be okay. 
  Miss Kitty and I will get Dad all settled in and make him some lunch, then try to visit with you later in the day. I am so tired...physically exhausted...
  Thanks again for everything...hopefully I will see you soon!!
All The Best,
Loretta
  

7 comments:

  1. Take it easy and don't over do things :)

    Hugs
    /Julia and the gilrs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to see all is going well and that a little order will be restored. Hugs, prayers and purrs that all will soon be much better.. Hugs GJ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're so glad James is home. Please ask him to take it easy and rest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad he is home and doing fine. With Miss Kitty's loving attentions and some TLC I am sure he will recover very quickly. Rest up now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're so glad to hear that your Dad is home safely at last. We know you'll take good care of him while he's getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is nothing more exhausting than sitting in the hospital "hurry up and waiting" for news.

    Take care, both Mommy and Daddy! I'm sure Miss Kitty will take very good care of you both.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to: She..."Spoke To Me" I's like yu' word...meow!

Link Within