Monday, January 21, 2013

My Finicky Girl

 
Good Monday Morning Everyone,
Hope your weekend was a good one. I must say, we had a rather pleasant two days filled with wall-to-wall warmth from bright sun....most enjoyable!
 
 

My young lady is at it again...not so much a hungry-strike but just the most finickest eater ever!
  Seemingly, she only wants salmon...red, and the most expemsive. It is evident she has developed a personal sense of taste and flavor for the finer cuisine...  Lol!

  Me: "Kitty, how's your dinner...would you like to have a bit more?"

Miss Kitty: with a mouth full, looked up only to say..." It's like a mouthful of Joy...Mmmm..."

I am so proud of my girl. Life wouldn't be the same without her!
  We want to thank you all for stopping by to visit and commenting...we just love reading them. Even if you don't leave a comment, your stopping by to browse is also appreciated. Thanks so much to our wonderful followers...
we love having you with us!
  As you go about your daily routine today, we hope that you are filled with Joy & Peace & Love!

Warm Regards,
Loretta & Miss Kitty

11 comments:

  1. Most cats are the same, discerning eater. My mummy said the same about me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cats just want the best and most expensive of all the good food.
    My two girls are the same :)

    =^.^=

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yumm, Salmon you know what is good Miss Kitty. We love Salmon here if it is the good stuff! Hugs and nose kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mum says we are finicky eaters too. How can she say that, we don't get red salmon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Miss Kitty...I LOVE salmon too! Only the best for us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's true life is wonderful with our cats
    bises
    Laurence

    ReplyDelete
  7. bonne semaine Miss Kitty, ronrons
    Opale

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope Miss Kitty doesn't break her mom's piggy bank!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't blame Miss Kitty. If I could eat salmon all day, every day, I would. But I like wild caught fresh salmon. Maybe Miss Kitty would like that kind, too. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Miss Kitty you are obviously high born, a descendent of nobility! xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to: She..."Spoke To Me" I's like yu' word...meow!

Link Within