Thursday, January 31, 2013

Miss Kitty's Words On Dieting


                         Hey All My Kitties and Woofie Frriends,



Let me tell you how I feel about that "D" word:

"Diet...diet...diet, that all we hear from our peeps."  "I hate dieting...the stomach is a terrible thing to waste!" Meow...

                                                       Miss Kitty's Seal Of Approval


An Update: Mummy is sick with flu...we will be back when she is better...Miss Kitty take good care of Mummy. Dad will come visit soon too!

5 comments:

  1. With you on this, my humans have me on a diet since forever! Meow Skipper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hate diets! We hope your mum is soon feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. take care of yourself
    ronrons
    Opale

    ReplyDelete
  4. DIET is a four-letter word! Terrible. It is just DIE with a "T" at the end.
    We're sending purrs of comfort for your Mom. XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to: She..."Spoke To Me" I's like yu' word...meow!

Link Within