Sunday, April 14, 2013

Miss Kitty's Wise Words



 Don't ever let it be said Kitty doesn't know the importance of wisdom... Her quote for today shows her knowledge...read on...
   I tell you these words: "Man cannot live by bread alone; he must have Peanut Butter...I know this because my Dad loves his peanut butter sandwiches..." unquote


Mummy & I will come back to visit with you later. We are going to granny's to spend the day. She called and said she's not feeling well...she needs company. Mummy said a visit was due...today! Granny is lonesome...

10 comments:

  1. Amen! Mom doesn't even eat the bread (too many carbs, she says), but, oh does she love her peanut butter!

    Purrs,
    The KT Kitties

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope granny is ok and that you have a good visit.. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Kitty! We switched from Reader to Feedly and somehow your blog didn't come over! Sorry to be MIA, but we've fixed it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope Granny feels better soon! Most small American men I know cannot live without peanut butter and jelly on their bread!! Or is this a fallacy? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, my Dad loves his peanut butter too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You must be a really good kitty if your Mommy takes you visiting! My Human has to call the blood bank in advance if she wants to put me into the you-know-what and take me someplace. Pfft. As if!

    Hope granny felt better after your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, lovely Miss Kitty, Calle and Halle love peanut butter, but Calle is like an addict=she comes running when Mommy opens the jar!!...Happy Monday and enjoy the week ahead, darling friends...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to: She..."Spoke To Me" I's like yu' word...meow!

Link Within