Sunday, April 7, 2013

Her Mind Games...




Kitty playing with her mouse...

Me: Kitty I asked you a question. Are you going to completely ignore me?"

Kitty: "What...yeah, oh I forgot."
Me:  "You forgot...you forgot what Kitty?"
Kitty: "I forgot the question Mummy!" She said mischievously.  

Me: "Kitty stop playing games and answer me!"
Kitty: "What was the question again Mummy?"... 
Me: "Sometimes I can play these mind games with her...but now is not the time?" The games that girl comes up with to drive me beans...
Kitty: Works Every Time...Tee-Hee... 

13 comments:

  1. That adorable pic makes us forget everything! SQUEEE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you going to show us your mousie? Or is he shy?
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great toy Miss Kitty. Keep your human guessing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You´re so cute! Nothing is more important than playing! Nosbuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you have your human well sussed, Miss Kitty!!! MOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! Miss Kitty, we like how you play! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing like making your peep wonder. I like staring at a spot on the wall while walking back and forth. When Dad gets up to look I walk away. Grrrreat fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. MOL Kitty you make me proud!! Good job at keeping the human on her toes.
    Hugs your BFFF madi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Miss Kitty, you are very good at that game, and you won!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hee hee! isn't driving the folks batty a fun game, Miss Kitty? You look cute there playin with your mousie.

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't toke lats play...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to: She..."Spoke To Me" I's like yu' word...meow!

Link Within