Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Kitty's Adventure



                                                          Click on pics to enlarge
This feels so good. Mummy finally decided to let me out of that jail. I was going crazy locked up in that old house. One sunbeam hear and there...I wanted it all! Crazy woman...
I told her I not run away again... her not trust Miss Kitty...


She hates that old halter just as much as I do, and I fight her good when she tries to put that scrappy- thing on me. I wanna be free to roam like the woman-cat I am...I want to hunt unrestrained...I want to seek out, discover, locate...


I finally convinced her I not run again. Ohhh this feels so good...green grass, nice smell, sunbeams and, eeeek... Mummy mummy, there are nasty spiders out here! Come get me mummy! 
  
Me: I knew that would happen, since she was a kitten...she never liked spiders...Kitty's adventure has officially end!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice pictures!!!
    Have a wonderful day out, Miss Kitty!

    =^.^=

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a lovely time outside. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. merveilleux, il est bon de se sentir libre, belle vie.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to: She..."Spoke To Me" I's like yu' word...meow!

Link Within