Friday, August 2, 2013

Update on Mom

Follow The Leader

   

Aren't these two the cutest? I found the picture on the web and wanted to share it with you. How are you doing? This heat in the South is not only miserable but so dangerous... 107 degrees today! 
My AC seems to be struggling during the heat of the day. Some of the rooms in the house are very nice and cool, whereas one or two are very warm. 
They are the two bedrooms on the west side of the house and one of these is the master bedroom where Kitty and I are. Now that dad is home for the weekend we are changing to the middle bedroom where it is always the coolest.  

I went to see doc today and he's saying I'm improving but not losing anymore of my sight. This condition is not new to me I've gone through it before...it was 2 1/2 months before that my sight came back to normal and I'm praying that it does this time. Doc is not being very forthcoming this time, but there is one thing he hasn't taken into consideration...the power of prayer...I truly believe the Lord will be with me this time too!

  I want to thank you all for your kind words and concern and ask that you continue to send your purrs and woofs... but importantly your prayers that we come through this trial too. Thank you all so much for being part of our Blogging Family...we certainly could not make it without you and your kindness. Many Rich Blessings To You All!!

Warmest Regards, 
Miss-Kitty Mom & Dad...and Daun too! 

13 comments:

  1. We're so glad you could post! It's hotter'n blazes here, too. We're purring hard and long your eyes recover...please rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, thanks formthe update! We have been so worried about you. All of us are purring and praying for you and a quick recovery. Please know we are thinking about you and sweet Miss Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs and prayers. Take good care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We hope it cools off for you. The weather sure has been wacky. We're having unseasonably cool weather here.

    We purr that your sight gets better. Not only is there the power of prayer...but there is the power of the purr! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Purrs and prayers for great healing!
    QUINN and Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do hope your sight comes back real soon. Hope you and kitty have a cool day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are in our thoughts and preyers.
    Get well soon!

    Hugs
    /Julia and kitties

    ReplyDelete
  8. Let's keep purring and praying for a full recovery for Mom, Miss Kitty. I hope you are being a snuggle bunny? But maybe not too close in that heat!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're glad Kitty is taking such good care of you right now, and we're purring loudly for your eyesight to get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We hope it gets cooler for you all.
    We hope your sight recovers and we are purring hard for you.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh no, my dear friend I am so sorry that I didn't know. I am happy that you know the infinite power of our Lord. He loves your declaration. I will add you to my prayer list. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Loretta,
    thanks for visiting us at Poppy Q. We hope things settle down for you.

    Julie and Poppy Q
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. HI! So cute cats... Lovely:) Becarefull with the sun!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to: She..."Spoke To Me" I's like yu' word...meow!

Link Within