Monday, July 15, 2013

Expressive Heart



Regardless to any way you show it...
  
                        "It is always Love from the Heart!                                                                        


  They are so cute together...I had to share the love today! We sure hope you have a very Happy Wonderful Monday...

Miss Kitty is livid because out of all the zillion other animals  I could have picked, I chose her worst enemies! Don't worry furriends...I will make it up to her, soon! 

Loving Regards,
Kitty & Loretta

9 comments:

  1. Happy wonderful Monday to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful heart friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful Monday filled with lots of love, Miss Kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw well I think that they are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What sweet pictures! We're sure Miss Kitty will forgive you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute photos...perhaps with a treat or two Miss Kitty will forgive mom?

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to: She..."Spoke To Me" I's like yu' word...meow!

Link Within