Sunday, January 26, 2014

Almost Easy Sunday


Good Afternoon Friends, Mums & Dads... 
Ino with you today... 

  I sure hope all of you are well. Mum and Dad went shopping Saturday and we spent the day with our older peep sister, Daun. 
  She is so gullible but, very good to us...so I try hard not to use her! MOL! Oh I love a good trick and watching the culprit's expressions, don't you? 


I'm sorry I went way off the subject... as you see in the picture I was going to relax today in my favorite spot but that idiot doll was back up there again. 
 I tried to  get physical...ahem... rough-her-up a little to get her out of my spot (see her hair) But, she insist on coming back (for more.)
  I'm going to tell my sister Miss Kitty...she'll 
get her off my shelf so I can get my easy on like the two of them. In the meantime I want to wish you all a Happy Easy Sunday!!

A Final Note...
We are heartbroken that our Mancat Friend has gone over the Bridge. We sure hope his parents are coping and know that he is now in a better place. Run free with your sister my good buddy! We Love You Prancer Pie!!

Purrs From,
Izzy Miss Kitty & Ino

14 comments:

  1. That HAIR! You did the same as I would! BRAVO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh , that's so sad when a furriend dies...but we did have a laugh at you Ino,trying to get rid of the doll! You'll shift her in the end!
    The REAL Maple Syrup Mob xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute! Nice to meet you! Me-Ommmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you need to give that doll a whap. That will teach her to be where you want to nap.
    I am very sad that Prancer Pie has gone to the Bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like getting the easy on is a bit difficult there Ino!!

    We are very sad about Prancer Pie :(

    We are hoping the weather is going to get better soon. It's bad all over. We had a power outage because of an electrical storm yesterday for hours and hours!! stay warm xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Ino, I sure hope you get that introoder out of your spot! We are so, so sad about dear Prancer Pie too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nous sommes tristes pour l'ami,
    gros ronrons Miss Kitty, d'Opale et Sonye, bonne nuit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um, that intruder needs to be whapped, we think! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That doll...she needs to find a NEW SPOT!!!

    Mommy cracked up at the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We have been known to grab things like that doll with our teeth and drag it off of shelves. Mama is usually not pleased but we want our shelves clean.

    We are so sad about Prancer Pie.

    Purrs,
    Cindi Lou & The Kitty Krew

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you need to do some hair pullin'! pull the hair until the doll is pulled to the floor, hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Disgraceful she should try and steal your favourite spot, these imposters, pfftt!
    Dip and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely image. Sad about the loss of your furry friend. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. its very sad news about your friend,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to: She..."Spoke To Me" I's like yu' word...meow!

Link Within