Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday's Musings


Good Day to Everyone, 
  We are so happy that you are here! Did you have a wonderful weekend? We sure hope so and, you're getting a great start to a new week!


Loretta Here:   "Night after night I've listened to Kitty's purrs they are deep then, eventually so deep and penetrating they take on a guttural sound!  It frightens me to the point of hairs standing on-end-on-the-nape-of-my-neck. 
  I wonder...is it true...that after dark all cats are leopards..."

7 comments:

  1. Rumble purring is in our heritage too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah!!
    We all dream of being like the big cats ;)
    Reow!!!!!!!
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Treasure,Tiger,JJ and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. we think we're always leopards... in our own minds :D hee hee!

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, I do not do that kind of super-deep rumbly purring but one of the Kitties who Came Before Me did. The Human loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to: She..."Spoke To Me" I's like yu' word...meow!

Link Within