Saturday, December 15, 2012

Welcome To Our Blog!

 
We are so happy you are here. This is our first post and I have taken over the computer from Miss Kitty.


She is very upset because she wanted to be the first to post. Lol...She'll get over it...I hope!

Well come on in...don't be shy...
We invite you to have a look around checking out the blog to get a feel of what we will be doing here. I'm sure you already know it is all about this little fur ball.

  We are still tweeking a few things and some pages are still under construction...please bear with us as we continue to work. Feel free to comment and let us know what you think.
Miss Kitty and I sat down just the other day when I was done with the paper, and built the site. I found her to be very helpful and her input was spot on!
  Please don't forget to become our follower! 

com' to seees me. Wan' yu' seees me to'!
  
Oh my, she took over when I went to the phone. As you can see, she's going to be a hand full. Expect a little bit from all of us...crafting, cooking, Miss Kitty's whims and wishes, etc... We are sure you won't be disappointed!  Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Sending all our love to you all!     me luv yu!

Loretta & Miss Kitty


                                                     Miss Kitty's Seal of Approval
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to getting to know your kitty on a personal level.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to: She..."Spoke To Me" I's like yu' word...meow!

Link Within