Monday, December 17, 2012

Kitty's Musings


Miss Kitty has been awfully quiet this morning, even a bit aloof. I wonder what's going through her mind as she stares from her favorite spot. Oh well, maybe she'll come around soon. I suppose we all, even kitties need a bit of time to ourselves.

Miss Kitty: I see Mommy watching me. She wants me to come with her, but I don't want to! I gave her my attention yesterday...'nough already! I'm going to watch the rain fall, it stopped, darn! But the leaves still falling and running on the ground...meow...they are soo funny doing that!

  I hear Mommy calling me again...I'll ignore her...she's at that computer again...click, click...I want quiet today! I need to think, meditate on things, so much to think 'bout; teasing Lovey in her crate, scratching Mom's potato bin...oh soo much!

 Oh, there's my friends from next door. Their mom send them outside in the rain when she leaves. They are "bad" kats in the house. I don't like to be there. I don't want to be in the rain like those bad kats...my Mommy makes it warm and dry in my room.
 I'll show it to you later when I finish fix it my way. I pulled down all the curtains Mommy put there...I couldn't see outside. She started to move some things that I wanted out of there, because I started to push it off shelves; that tall chest I love sitting on up high. I scratched them all good! Meow! She told Dad to hurry get busy and finish my room.
 I want it ...my way!

But, today, I'll sit here and watch those funny leaves running on the ground...they are so funny, I think my tickle-box will turn over. I feel sleepy, but no nap now... my neighborhood cats are watching me sitting in the window. I'll put my paw on the window to let them know I see them too.
  "Hey gang...my Mommy let's me stay inside...and-you- can't-come-in"!

 Me: I wonder why Kitty has her tongue stuck out! Cats... who knows what they will do next!

Best Wishes,
Loretta

2 comments:

  1. Hello Miss Kitty! We saw you comment and came right over--we're happy to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee! You have it good, Miss Kitty :) It's a shame about your neighbors. I like to watch the rain and leaves blowing in the wind too!

    ~Minnie
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to: She..."Spoke To Me" I's like yu' word...meow!

Link Within